The project centered around the transformation of the old deck situated off the second level of a holiday home at Opito Bay.
The deck which overlooks the stunning Mercury Island had fallen into disuse over the years due to its aging condition. The goal was to rejuvenate this outdoor space making it safe, functional, and enjoyable once again for the owners and their guests.
The final outcome was a stunning timber deck on a two-storey property, not only providing the owners with additional outdoor space but also enhancing the outdoor flow of their home.
- Job type: Extension and renovation of existing dwelling.
- When: 2021
- Description: Deck replacement
- Deck materials: Kwila Decking
- Balustrade materials: Timber
- Design Features: OC Lorcano Louvre