A substantial extension project that included a purpose-built gazebo and additional garage that added beauty and functionality to this Lifestyle property.
Overlooking the majestic Mercury Bay, the design encompassed breathtaking views and a peaceful natural setting. The gazebo area is built in cedar and finished with natural designer wood products, a wood burner, and a bar making this area fun and relaxing.
Matching the bricks and roofing tiles on the garage extension created a cohesive and timeless look and blended seamlessly with the existing structure.
Despite the challenges posed by the steep site and significant drainage requirements, the impressive overall result of this build left the owner thoroughly impressed.
- Job Type: House Extension
- When: 2020-2022
- Description: House extension – new garage, gazebo, carport and site works.
- Exterior Materials: Gazebo in cedar, garage block work to match existing.
- Roof Materials: Barge Tiles with Colorsteel Valley
- Interior Linings: Gypsum Board Painted
- Design Elements: Designer natural wood bar and cabinetry