Overlooking the majestic Opito Bay this beautifully designed beach dwelling and boat shed included four bedrooms with expansive outdoor living space.
The owner, in collaboration with the appointed architect, meticulously designed their beach dwelling with a high-stud boat shed specifically tailored to accommodate a large 4-wheeled amphibious boat.
- Job Type: New two-story architectural designed dwelling
- When: Feb 2019 – Sept 2019
- Description: Beach House & Boat Shed
- Exterior: Shadowclad with grooved textured battens at 300mm centres
- Roof: Colorsteel
- Interior Linings: Ply linings throughout the interior
The materials selected for this structure are low maintenance and easy to care for, ideal for enduring the harsh sea spray environment. The boat shed features expansive opening windows and doors, strategically positioned to offer panoramic views of the bay and the surrounding islands.